I Am Such An Awkward Human

From now to the day I die, that is my motto.

I. am. such. an. AWKWARD. human.

I really am.

I can't even go to WalMart without embarrassing myself in front of humanity.



Hi, guys.

SO.

Y'all probably think I have finished The Lost Hero by now, right?

...Wrong.


Here's why.

I HAVE A LIFE GUYS.

SOMEWHAT, I DO HAVE A LIFE BESIDES READING.

Like yesterday...I got up, went running, showered, and spent 2 hours trying to make birthday invitations because HAshcshdshsaHFHHFA *FRUSTRATION*



Anyways.

After making the invitations, I went to a doctor's appointment because my left leg is turning inward and stuff. Then we picked up the invitations from WalMart, where I embarrassed myself, and then picked up our host student from China. Then we went to my sister's freshman orientation and then got yogurt and I ran again and crashed in bed.

BUT. YESTERDAY.

ANGELFALL CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!

It's beautiful. ;w; Absolutely beautiful.


And I plan to finish this post, and READ IT.

All in one sitting.

So, I have to put off The Lost Hero.

I gotta get going on reading though, because I'm busy today too!!!

I have my last driver's ed from 1 to 3 today, and then I am going to have ice-cream with Tyler and his brother who wants to meet our exchange student.

And school starts next Wednesday.


I have only so much time to read guys.

I GOTTA GO!!!!! O.O

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale