Battle of the Labyrinth


Guys...I can't do this.

The Battle of the Labyrinth is pretty much the climax of the Percy Jackson series.

It contains death, rivalry, confusion, grudges, anger, hatred, tears, betrayal, discovery, new beginnings, goodbyes, awesomeness, humor, love, friendship, and just...Percy Jackson.

I just finished it...


This is the time it took me to read it: 3 hours, 38 minutes, and 23.1 seconds.

It took me:


3 hours, 21 minutes, and 11.9 seconds to finish The Titan's Curse. I never got around to posting that~

I am now going to begin The Last Olympian...then I need to study for the ACT, read my Bible, and I want to re-do my bookcase.

The ending of The Battle of the Labyrinth...

My reaction:


I love you, Rick Riordan.

~Amanda



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale