City of Bones Movie





Oh. My. Gosh. I saw the City of Bones movie today. It's based off Cassandra Clare's book City of Bones, for those of you who might not know. It was AMAZING! It was a pretty good adaptation and even had a few book quotes in it. I was watching it and I think I was smiling most of the time (even in the serious parts) because:

1) I finally got to go see it.

2) It was so AMAZING! (I don't know if I mentioned that already...haha)

3) It was close to what happened in the book, with only a few things different.

Unfortunately, the movie so far has not made as much money as expected, so the sequel may be in danger...but it was such a good movie, I don't understand why it isn't doing well. I went with my mom's friend, who wanted to read the book but hadn't yet and she said it was a really good movie. Go see the movie, people!

And the Catching Fire trailer was one of the previews! I was jumping up and down in my seat...it's different to see it online and then to see it in a movie theater. 

Yeah....okay, that's all I got for now...oh, I am currently rereading Divergent and Insurgent in preparation for Allegiant's release in October...even though I won't get my copy until November because Amazon is grouping House of Hades, Allegiant, and Champion, which is the last to be released on November 5th...so November, yeah.

Alright, now I'm done :)

~Jasmine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale