Percy Jackson Marathon Kick-Off!

Alright, guys!

Since Sea of Monsters comes out this Wednesday (the 7th) I'm kicking off the Percy Jackson Marathon so I can have Sea of Monsters read before the 7th!

Basically, I want to re-read all of the PJO (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) books and the HoO (Heroes of Olympus) books before The House of Hades comes out on October 8.

I will be timing how long it takes me to read each book :) I will do this as accurately as possible by pausing the timer for bathroom/snack breaks and such. I did this process when I read The Mark of Athena for the first time back in April. I wanted to read it straight through, so I used a stopwatch and paused it for snack and bathroom breaks...my total time was 6 hours 5 minutes and 37.3 seconds :3

So, I'll be timing how long it takes me for each book just for fun!!!

PERCY JACKSON FOREVER.

CAMP HALF-BLOOD > CAMP JUPITER.

GREEKS FOREVER.

~Amanda <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale