Insomnia.

My overall emotional state can be easily grasped in the form of the below gif:
K. I love Soul Eater. But I've never seen Excaliburface^2. AND THIS GIF PULLS EXCALIBURFACE^3. 

Anyway, here's a deal: It's 3:17 AM. I shouldn't be awake. And yet I am, because my body is too wired to fall asleep, no matter how many times I tell it to shut off and take a nap. I'm no stranger to this because it's sort of a regular thing for me... well, as regular as about three times a year can be. But I've gotten used to what other people would let utterly destroy their day. 

"OMG I COULD'NT SL33P  UNTL LIEK 2 WUT DO NAOW I HAS WERK." Cry harder, puny little noob. I get the full, unabridged nuisance that is the inability to sleep. Until I crash and burn when everyone else is waking up. 

Until then I'll listen to Asian Zen music and read Angelfall. 

Horray. 

-Insomniac the Kelphead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale