PJO Marathon Current Status!

Percy Jackson Marathon Status:

The Lightning Thief: read in 4 hours, 17 minutes, and 23.9 seconds.
The Sea of Monsters: read in 2 hours, 56 minutes, and 48.7 seconds.
The Titan's Curse shall be tackled soon! I'm not sure when I'll start it/finish it...my days are starting to get busy. :(
 
Tomorrow I have Senior pictures, 2 hours of driver's ed, and then I'm going to see "Sea of Monsters" with my nerd friends and Tyler :)
 
I just finished The Sea of Monsters a few minutes ago...I need to now tidy up my room and work on other activities...(my Bible Study and studying for the ACT :/ )
 
But first, a Percabeth moment:
 
After completing and winning the chariot race at the end of The Sea of Monsters:
 
"The crowd cheered. Annabeth planted a kiss on my cheek. The roaring got a lot louder after that." ~pg. 268
 
FIRST MAJOR SIGN OF PERCABETH :') FIRST KISS <3
 
Omygoodness, I'm so happy yay yay :')
 
AND BLACKJACK.
 
He makes his first appearance in The Sea of Monsters!!! Percy thinks he's a mare LOLno.
 
 
Yes you are, Blackjack.
 
~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale