Yesterday~

I finished Specials yesterday guys!!

Now I just have to read Extras and I will be done with the Uglies series!!

Possibly after finishing Extras, Tyler and I will begin our Percy Jackson marathon!!

In case you're wondering what this is, Tyler and I are MAJOR Percy Jackson fans (especially myself ;) ) and we want to re-read all of the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books before the release of House of Hades on October 8, 2013!!! (My birthday!!!)

I AM SO EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED I'M SO EXCITED THAT I'M USING IMPROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION.

I love Percy Jackson so, so much :)

No, I do NOT like the movies :/

Yet I am going to see Sea of Monsters on August 7th (the day it comes out) because my nerd friends are going and we want to judge the movie together ;)

Love and books and more love!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale