Colors!

Hi guys :)

So, I will be home all day today, and besides re-doing my bookcase, studying for the ACT, and reading my Bible, I will be READING!!!

 

YES! I will be finishing The Battle of the Labyrinth and then I will try to conquer The Last Olympian.

And guess whose flawlessness decorates The Last Olympian's cover?



Oh yes. The ever-perfect Blackjack <3

I want a pegasus so bad.



As you can see, I have mastered gifs, despite Tyler's doubts.

SO TYLER.

IN YOUR FACE.


I laugh at you.



So you all can expect much more colorful and fun blogs >:)


Anyways.

As Tyler mentioned, October 8, 2013, is going to be an astronomical event.

October 8 is the day of:

1. My 17th birthday.
2. The release of The House of Hades.
3. The release of two other books Tyler likes and I don't know about ahahaha XD

YES!

IT IS VERY EXCITING :)

So, stay tuned for more blogs and fangirling and weirdness and stuff.


Bye!!

~Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale