Hi! I'm still alive.

Hi, bookish people! Did you all think I was dead? Nope. Chuck Testa.

But seriously. I've just not had anything really REALLY interesting to put up here. BUT at this moment I'm at Amanda's house so I figured I may as well put something here just because I can.

First order of business! PERCY JACKSON.

I'm just over 100 pages into Battle of the Labyrinth at the moment, and currently it's the only Percy Jackson book that I didn't read in under 24 hours. That was due to being busy all weekend. Oops. I plan to finish it tomorrow, then start on The Last Olympian and hopefully finish that up before Friday. That would end off the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, which is, at least for me, Part 1 of the Percy Jackson marathon.

To read the Percy Jackson books, though, I had to put off the Tom Clancy novel I had mentioned I was reading. Thankfully, though, not for long. If all goes well I'm going to finish that sucker up by Monday and start reading the Heroes of Olympus series.

And then after that... 


Allegiant (Veronica Roth) is due for release in the end of October, and I definitely want to re-read Insurgent beforehand.

BZRK: Reloaded (Michael Grant) is also set to release in October (about time). It had been delayed from FEBRUARY. Seriously. WHO DOES THAT.
But anyway, it would be nice to read the first one again before this.



And let's not forget House of Hades.
... ... ... ... ... Need I say more? BZRK and House of Hades actually share a release date. ... The Hawkward has landed.

The Severed Tower by J. Barton Mitchell comes out sometime in Fall, too. Not sure exactly when, but the first book the series was absolutely fantastic if nothing else. ... Aha, just looked it up. November 19th. Quite a bit back from the above three, but at least I'll have time to read those. Hopefully.

Into the Still Blue (Veronica Rossi) comes out WAY later on January 28th, 2014. After the ending Through the Ever Night left us with, I want this. Now.

So you thought two October 8th release dates was enough? Nope. Sarah Crossan. Her second book in the Breathe series comes out on October 8th, along with House of Hades and BZRK: Reloaded. ... Hawkward Cubed.




AND NOW.


...

...

...

I like cats.

and trains.

AND BOOKS. HYAH.


So, let's recap:

A metric actual butt-tonne of books comes out in Fall, most of which are all on October 8th.

This is all new news to me. 

SO YEAH.

I'm gonna totally edit this when I get home and add GIFs to it if I can. Amanda's computers are OLD. Like my dog. Hahah. ... She says they aren't old, yet they can't save GIFs. Huh.

ANYWAY.

Merica.

- A person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale