Hi Book People!!






So...my name is Jasmine. I am another book blogger...this is so awkward and I can't even see you guys....I'm just that awkward....

Some stuff about me:

1. I love Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Hunger Games, Legend, Maze Runner, I am Number Four, Gone, Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Fault in Our Stars, and probably a lot of others I can't remember at the moment....

2. I like to use ellipses and the word "so."

3. As Amanda already mentioned, I go to the same college as Tyler. Tyler and I met in a math lab class, and through Tyler, I met Amanda. :)

4.Amanda and I are owl buddies, it has been officially declared :D

5. I am going to stop here, as I will be watching all eight Harry Potter movies in one day, starting early tomorrow morning and I need to sleep. I shall explain after I have completed this task.

Yep. Ok, that's it for tonight. I shall post again soon!

~Jasmine

P.S. I figured out how to change the font!! The curly stuff just wasn't my style...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale