Stagnant #2

Sorry my bookish viewers of this book blog x)

Life is crazy and life is busy and life is not book-lover friendly. :(

So, a quick update for your enjoyment!!!

I asked Jasmine and Tyler to put up blog posts when they have a moment, so the blog should be becoming a little more lively!!!

TOMORROW.

TOMORROW.

TOMORROW.

GUYS.

TOMORROW...House of Hades COMES OUT GUYS.

(And it's my birthday. Go cray.)

I'm just....so...happy.

Tyler bought me House of Hades for my birthday and he's having it shipped to my house :')


THANK YOU, BOOKISH BOYFRIEND.

On top of tomorrow, my party was Saturday, which was fantastical :D I GOT BOOK MONEY AND A STUFFED TOOTHLESS GUYS.


ISN'T HE PERFECT.

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

I ASKED FOR HIM SPECIFICALLY...AND MY MOM GOT HIM.

HAPPINESS <3

On top of all that, school is today and....I don't want to go.

Honestly, if my school day consisted of Finite Math, AVID, and AP Lit, I'd be the happiest girl alive.

In fact, if it was just AP Lit....Yes.

I arrive at that class the moment the bell rings because I love it so much LOL.

My teacher probably thinks I'm a creeper.

....

I JUST REALLY LOVE ENGLISH GUYS.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale