Hello!

I would just like to take a moment to wish Amanda the fangoddess a very happy birthday today!

So, I will make this short because I am supposed to be doing homework before I go back to school and I've been home for 45 minutes and I haven't done anything except go on Facebook and eat pretzels.

I did finish rereading Divergent, Insurgent, and Legend. I just got to rereading Prodigy and hopefully will get to Catching Fire before all my pre-ordered books get delivered. I gave Legend to Tyler to read and I have to get Fall of Five so we can both rant about them to each other. I gave Amanda The Fault in our Stars to read this past weekend. )Again, very sorry for the feelsplosions that will result from this.) Yeah...so, waiting for November so I can get my copies of House of Hades, Allegiant, and Champion....*sigh*...I don't know if I can make it.

~Jasmine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale