Ultra Housecleaning Post!

Alright guys, I have a lot to talk about now!

LET'S GO.

Item No. 1: September & Summer

So, it's still the season of summer. Autumn (or fall) starts September 22nd. I personally cannot wait because I am an autumn kind of girl. I love the cold. I hate heat. :/ I love autumn because of the changing colors, the return of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (I got one this morning. It was 100% fantastic), the cool air, perfect running weather, and I LOVE autumn clothing styles!!

What does this mean?
I personally hate summer clothes. Shorts, sandals, and see-through, shrunk tank tops are NOT my style.

I hate feeling so exposed and gross. It's terrible.

I love autumn because it's cold enough to wear the clothes and shoes that I actually DO like.

I love boots, jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, scarves, mittens, knee-high socks with short boots, and the like. It feels so nice and cozy <3

I'm also excited for this month because my mom's birthday is the 29th and my Marine Bio's teacher's is the 30th x)

ALSO. TODAY. SEPTEMBER 4TH.

TODAY IS MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY :D

So Happy Birthday to my Daddy ^w^

Item No. 2: My Classes & Good Senior Vibes

I love my classes, teachers, and schedule.

To me, it's a major difference being able to get out at 1:55 instead of 2:55. It's fantastic.

My classes so far are super easy and show no sign of getting any more difficult. Of course, today was only the 5th day, but I'm convinced this year is going to be so chill.

My teachers are absolutely amazing, and I love them all.

I also am crying of happiness because my math teacher lets us use all of our notes on all quizzes and a 3 x 5 card on all tests.

I might actually get an A in Math for the first time in my life.

I'm just so excited and happy to be a Senior finally <3 It's just absolutely fantastic. I feel so confident and awesome and just...yes.

I love it.

Item No. 3: October is Coming

October is my absolute favorite month of all time.

And, no, not because my birthday is in it, but just because it's calm and beautiful and AUTUMN.

Also, my birthday is in October (XD) and so is Jasmine's and Nathan's (Tyler's older brother)!!!

Halloween is also pretty fun :3 It's fun getting to go to school dressed up :)

I just met Jasmine this past summer and she's just lovely. She's a boss and she's completely adorable. She just is.

She's short.

And I know short people hate being short, but I personally love short people and I think they are so dang cute and that they should embrace their shortness and be happy :'D

I wish I was short ;w;

(Also, House of Hades is coming out this October and that's just uber fantastic and adds to the love I have of October :D)

Item No. 4: My Hair

Now, why on Earth am I mentioning my hair?

Here's why: it's back.

So, long story short (haha, short hair...bad pun), at the end of my freshman year I decided I wanted to have a personal "revolution" and undergo some major changes in order to better myself and shock myself out of my little shell of shyness.

So I wore jeans for the first time, vowed to try new things, got contacts, and decided to cut off all of my hair.

I guess it just seemed like a good idea at the time, because I later (last October) regretted my decision of cutting my hair to the max.

For the first year, I absolutely loved it and gushed about how it was the best decision I ever made in the category of personal style.

And then I shaved the sides of my head last October.


Again, it seemed like a good idea at the time.


A dangerous move.

It should've been illegal.


Yeah, I know.

It was bad.

But, hey, live and learn.

So, that was last October.

Here is my hair almost 13 months later:

I TOOK THESE PICTURES TODAY:



 
 
Much better, right?
 
Yes.
 
So, there's that happy note.
 
Item No. 5: Behind-The-Wheel
 
I have my behind-the-wheel tomorrow.
 
If I pass, I get my license.
 
I really just want to pass it the first time and be done with it.
 
I'm so nervous.
 
Ugh.
 
I just want my license.
 
So, pray that I do well on that?
 
Thank you :')
 
I'm done~
 
Bye, guys!
 
~Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale