Housecleaning!

Amanda here.

Alright guys, this post is a 'house-cleaning' post...

Meaning I will be explaining my current status along with some other news.

Item No. 1:

Q: AMANDA, WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN A NEW POST OR VLOG IN FOREVER.

A: School.

As you know, I started school last Wednesday and today was my 4th day at school.

180 - 4 = 176 days left.

Yesterday was Labor Day, and how did I spend my Labor Day?

I spent the entire day working on scholarship apps, letters of recommendation information, college application preparation, and other related tasks.

In other words: I was extremely busy.

And I have no time to read.

Why is this?

Well on top of 6 hours of school, I have my ACT on September 21st and I HAVE to study for it!!! ESPECIALLY the math. It's freaking me out, guys.

I took the ACT once last year and got a 26 out of 36, which is actually a very good score. However, one of the colleges I am applying to let me know that if I got a 27, I would have $1,000 more dollars added to my free money/financial aid.

So, I'm taking it again.

This is all why I have not been able to post or vlog, and on top of that, I have no time for reading, so I really have nothing to post or vlog about!

Item No. 2:

Tyler and Jasmine started their sophomore years in college today, and they too will be busy with their schedules and workloads. They may be able to read and post more than me, since they are in college and have a looser schedule, but they are both working toward Engineering majors, and I have no idea how much that entails, so I cannot make any promises on their behalf of posting!

Item No. 3:

Books I have lined up to read are Ender's Game, House of Hades, Allegiant, World After, and such as these. I have no idea when I will complete them; the last 3 I listed aren't even released yet!!!


Thank you all for your understanding and patience. I hope I will be able to keep this blog and vlog buoyed somehow. But school is school and life is life and Senior year requires a lot of work and focus!

So, until then, adieu~

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale