The Fall of Five BREAKDOWN

THIS POST CONTAINS NOTHING BUT SPOILERS FOR THE FALL OF FIVE BY PITTACUS LORE.

AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN.





Four = Still awesome as ever!!! I LOVE HIM. (Please don't sleep with Sarah.)

Five = I LOATHE HIM. Was suspicious to me from the start. I HATE HIM.


Six = So. Dang. Amazing.


Seven = THANK YOU FOR MAIMING FIVE'S EYE. YOU ARE AMAZING. (I feel so bad for her that Eight died :'( )


Eight = WHY did he have to DIE? I LOVED HIM SO MUCH...;A; HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST OF THEM. WHY DID HE JUST....FIVE. HE HAD TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF FIVE. ;A;


Nine = That one character that swears too much. He's a smelly butt, but can have a soft heart sometimes.


Ten/Ella = HELP HELP HELP WHAT!!!?? Okay, so she's NOT Number Ten. BUT SHE MAY BE THE MOGADORIAN LEADER'S HEIR!!!????


Sam and His Father = Loving the fact they are back. :D AND THAT MALCOLM IS NOT A TRATIOR. SAM'S DAD IS A BOSS. AND SAM HIMSELF...UGH I LOVE HIM TO PIECES.


Sarah = ANNOYING. SERIOUSLY, GURL, CAN YOU NOT!? FOUR NEEDS TO GO BACK TO LORIEN. GET OVER IT.


Adam = I trust him....


Setrakus Ra = I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL KILL YOU.


Pittacus = DEAD. HE WAS THAT SKELETON INSIDE SAM'S DAD'S BUNKER OMYGOSH.


The Government = Freaking America. Get it together you idiots.


Them Mogs = Are still Mogs. Hate 'em.

Bernie Kosar = WHERE ARE YOU!!?? :'(


8 is dead. 5 is a turncoat. The gang is split up and on the run again. BK may be KIA. Ella could be the child of the Mogadorian leader. And...Setrakus Ra might be LORIC (page 352)!!!?? Dark days are looming for the Garde.

(Was Setrakus Ra the tenth Elder of Lorien??)


99.5/100 FOR THIS BOOK YES.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale