Full Metal Alchemist - DAY DOPPLEGANGER

I have heard of this anime.

I have never watched this anime.

I have never been told what this anime is about.

I know nothing about this anime except these 4 things:

1.  The main guy

Is exactly

How I would imagine Day from the Legend trilogy to look.

2. The 'main guy's' name is Edward Elric.

3. Edward Elric is practically Day, except he would need to be taller, have blue eyes, and his metal arm would need to be a metal leg.

4. The chick he likes (or at least the chick he's kissing in pictures on Google Images) LOOKS EXACTLY HOW I WOULD IMAGINE JUNE, SHE JUST NEEDS DARK BROWN HAIR WHAT IS THIS.

Besides that, he's perfect.

PERFECT I SAY.




ACTUAL JUNE AND DAY:



FULL METAL ALCHEMIST PEEPS: (I JUST FOUND OUT THE JUNE LOOK-A-LIKE'S NAME IS WINRY)













EXCUSE ME WINRY CAN YOU PLEASE DYE YOUR HAIR DARK BROWN THANK YOU





WAT.


~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale