50 BOOKS: 47 BOOKS READ

I need to read 3 more books to reach my goal of 50.

I have selected Paper Towns by John Green, The Selection by Kiera Cass, and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare to read. :D

Depending on my timing and schedule, I'd like to read 2 more in order to cover up me reading Mary Poppins and Seastar: Orphan of Chincoteague, which are children's books and I only read them because they were both over 200 pages and I had nothing else to read while I was at my grandma's for 2 days last week...I had brought The Book Thief, finished it, and then had no other books with me.

SO.

Those other 2 I'll try to read are:
1) I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
2) I dunno. Whatever piques my interest and I can get my hands on!

Yay!

When I finish my 50 book goal, I'm going to make a vlog recapping 2013 and all of the books I read. I will also tell what were my:
1. Favorite Books I Read in 2013
2. Un-favorite Books I Read in 2013
3. Favorite Characters of 2013
4. Un-favorite Characters of 2013
5. My Reading Plan for 2014

LET'S GO.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale