Reaction: Prodigy pages 151-252

WARNING! The following post contains SPOILERS! If you didn't know that, you might need your eyes checked. 













As this is the first legit Reaction Post I've ever made, here's what's going to happen: I'm going to blurt out my feels. That's it.











PAGES 151-252




... What.



Even.




Normally when I read books, I expect that some sort of exponential curve can be plotted over how good they get from start finish. That is, they start of kind of slow to set things up and draw you, while progressively getting better and better until it ends.

Prodigy's graph is like a diode.



For the first hundred pages, it was more talking and planning more than anything. That's not saying it wasn't good (because, let's face it: I don't think Marie Lu can write a bad book), but it just wasn't as good as I would have liked it to be, and frankly, I we getting kind of bored with all the talking and stuff. 


And then. 


This happened. 



***Warning: Feels ahead***




I can't exactly decide if I like Anden or not. I don't trust him entirely, that's for sure. 

Day still reminds me of this freak. 



Let's talk about June through the course of these pages. Of course, she's being a boss and doing everything perfectly to a T. Until she doesn't. 



And then she starts getting sick. 



Then she faints. 


Then she unceremoniously rolls out a jeep.



And Tess. K, I thought you were cute in Legend.
But now:




And then she ditches Day for a bunch of rebels that are probably no better than the guys they're trying to get rid of. 


I shall finish this book ASAP. 

And then review it. 

Horray. 

- Cat.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale