I Saw That Reference

"goddy arrogant trot"

Yeah. The power of books has caused Tyler to start using the slang from Legend.





So, I'm currently rereading books until I have enough money to buy the Looking for Alaska, Angelfall, World After, and The Fall of Five that are sitting in my Amazon cart. Right now I'm on the second book in the Trylle trilogy, Torn. Not the best series I've read, but it's pretty good.

I'm waiting, as you all are, on Amanda's official reviews of Legend and HoH (I think, I'm not quite sure). Tyler is still reading Champion and I'm waiting for that feelsplosion. Legend is an awesome series, so if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it!


~Jasmine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale