My Life of Freakin' Wat

Okay, guys.

So, I obviously had no time to vlog today.

I got up around 8, went for a run, came back and showered, and then did housework until I went to the doctor's for physical therapy.

Dude...after that therapy, I was SO loose...I was all like:

 
 
 
It felt pretty darn good :3
 
I am a little over 300 pages into City of Bones...enjoying it so far. I'll post a reaction post tomorrow!! (I'll try ;w;)
 
So, it's National Novel Writing Month....NaNoWriMo.
 
I've heard about this thing for 2 years now...finally found the website.
 
So, NaNoWriMo is from November 1st to November 30th, and the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel by the 30th! You submit it and win stuff :3 I wanna try to do it.
 
My username is Penryn Havenhart on the NaNoWriMo website. Just sayin'.
 
 
SO.
 
My life...
 
Guys, I really miss Tyler.
 
Like...so bad it's turning my heartsickness into all-over pain.
 
</3
 
I'm just busy all the time, too...and moody. Things are happening right now that aren't very spectacular...especially with my relationship with my dad.
 
I'm also still in a spiritual desert...I've been in one for over 2 months now. A 'spiritual desert' is when one feels disconnected from God by the way...your soul just feels parched.
 
It sucks :'(
 
Yeah....there's me as of now.
 
Love you all~
 
~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale