45 Books Read

According to my Goodreads, I've read 47 books because it counted The Son of Sobek as a book and Ender's Game, but I really only read half of Ender's Game before giving up and reading the basic summary of the book on Wikipedia.

Long story short:

Yesterday I came up here to my grandma's to help decorate and I brought The Book Thief with me to read during the periods of rest I would take since I am sick.

Well, I finished the book yesterday since I got feeling really bad and was resting for the rest of the day.

Which meant I had no other books with me.

I spent the night and am still here, and I pillaged my grandma's books for something to read.

I just finished reading Sea Star: Orphan of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry.

I also read Mary Poppins today.

Mary Poppins was 217 pages and Sea Star was 172.

So, not counting The Son of Sobek or Ender's Game, I have read 45 books this whole year so far.

Yay.

~Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale