Sorry!!!

Hey everyone!!!

I am SO sorry that I have not posted in forever!!!

Here's what happened:

So last week, I made Book Reviews for Fahrenheit 451 and The Red Pyramid and was trying to upload them, but my Internet connection died and I could not and did not find time to upload them again.

I have also not been able to post because I have been on vacation since Saturday, June 29th. I will be flying back home this Saturday, July 6th.

I finished The Throne of Fire and The Sun Also Rises and am very excited because when I return home, there will be three new books waiting for me in a package!!! I ordered a paperback copy of The Serpent's Shadow (which is the final book in The Kane Chronicles) because of The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson and Kane Chronicles cross-over!!!) and I FINALLY have my own copies of The Son of Neptune and The Mark of Athena!!!!!!! I am SOOOO happy!!!

And since The Serpent's Shadow is not in my possession, I am currently reading Partials by Dan Wells :)

So, that is my current status, and I will be sure to upload those two Book Reviews and make a Book Review for The Throne of Fire and The Sun Also Rises when I get home!

Love and Books!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale