Home...Again!

Hi, everyone!!

I just got home from Minnesota tonight! :) I'm heading to bed in a few, but I wanted to give you guys an update!

So, before I left for the week I finished BoneMan's Daughters by Ted Dekker, and read all of Uglies by Scott Westerfeld on the flight to Minnesota.

On the flight home today, I read 98% of Pretties, the sequel to Uglies. :)

I am 50 pages away from finishing Pretties. I could have finished it on the flight home, but my brain was tired, so I took a break. This past week has been exhausting! No time to read at all!

So, tomorrow (after I clean up and un-pack), I will make vlogs for Fragments, BoneMan's Daughters, Uglies, and Pretties!!!

Sweet dreams my bookishly awesome buddies! :)

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale