Current Book Status

I am 68 pages away from finishing Partials...

And I'm scared to finish it.

I left off on page 400.

Page 400 revealed the most shocking part of the story.

Ugh, I'm scared to go on :'(

I will finish it tonight, though!!! (Or tomorrow morning.)

I uploaded and posted my review on The Serpent's Shadow and 2 rant videos! :)

In case you're wondering where my video for Son of Sobek is!!!!:
 
Unfortunately, there was some sort of malfunction with my computer and camera...I was transferring the videos from my camera to my computer and there was a malfunction...it caused part of my Son of Sobek video to be deleted...so I only have part of the video. I will re-film the rest of it and post it TOMORROW! Thank you for your patience :)
 
Well, that's all for now!
 
Love you guys!
 
~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale