Fragments Blurb

Hi everyone!

So, here's a super quick post:

I am currently (and FINALLY) reading Fragments (the second book in the Partials series), and I am 301 pages in...which means I have 263 pages left.

I read those 301 pages in one major burst, so I'm done for today~ My brain needs time to rest and absorb the story!

So far, it's AMAZING. Just like Partials. I'm so scared/excited for the ending...I have a feeling it's going to be VERY shocking.

And how do I know this? Because Tyler and I LOVE Percy Jackson and if you read The Mark of Athena...you know what cliffhangers are like.

Tyler said the cliffhanger ending of Fragments matches/surpasses the cliffhanger of The Mark of Athena.

That.

Is terrifying.

Beyond imagination.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale