I'm Alive!!!

Hey guys!!!

Okay, so, here's my situation:

I was gone this weekend at my Dad's and I will be leaving for vacation this whole week tomorrow morning. So, no blogging or vlogging or anything!
:( Sorry...

Tyler will be here, however, and he said he would try to post if he thought of anything interesting. So he will possibly fill my absence :)

Let me leave you bookishly amazing bookies with this bookish update!

I finished Fragments on Saturday, all 564 pages.

...Wow.

It was amazing, just like Partials, except I felt that the ending was not as powerful. It was still good, yet not as powerful.

I anticipate the next book, but I still think Mark of Athena had a better cliffhanger! (Sorry, I just really love Percy Jackson...)

I am currently 80 pages away from finishing the 401 page book Boneman's Daughters by Ted Dekker.

It's a book about a serial killer who abducts girls and kills them by breaking their bones...um, yeah.

It's definitely scary.

And creepy.

So...yeah.

After Boneman's Daughters I'm going to start the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld! :)

There are four books in the series: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. Those ought to be interesting! :)

Alright, everyone, I hope you all have an amazing week! I shall return on Friday!

Books and love!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale