Home!!!

Hey, everyone!!!

I arrived home yesterday safe and sound after being gone for a week!

So, expect some videos VERY soon!!!

I received my package and got my books, and I filmed me opening the box to gaze upon my beautiful, brand-new copies of The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena, and The Serpent's Shadow!!! (I screamed. A lot.)

I will be uploading quite a few videos today! (Let's hope my Internet connection works quickly). I will be uploading my Book Reviews for Fahrenheit 451 and The Throne of Fire as well as a blurb on Partials and a blurb on my brand-new books!! Keep checking back for those!

Thank you all for following and checking out my blog and YouTube. That really means a lot to me. Lord willing, I'll get some more followers and subscribers to enjoy and indulge in my adventures as I travel through the many lands that books give you and me.

Thank you for loving books <3

Talk to you all soon!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale