Four: A Divergent Story Collection

I know, I just wrote a post today. I finished Four: A Divergent Story Collection in one day. No, I don't have a problem....

This won't be a review because this book is basically a few short stories from the period of Divergent and Four's initiation told from Four's point of view. So no spoilers.



It was interesting to see Four's perspective and how he thinks.

The book itself seemed way too short though because I find Veronica Roth's writing to be very easy to read, so I read her books very quickly. 

I shall be reading the Under the Never Sky series (I don't know the name of the series, so I shall refer to them by the title of the first book) by Veronica Rossi.


~Jasmine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale