What Happened to Amanda?

Guys.

What is reading.
What is free time.
What is Clockwork Princess.

I don't know.

 

I am so freaking busy.

Yesterday was pretty hectic, but I got a ton done, and I went to bed all like:



I thought today:

I AM GOING TO GET SO MUCH DONE :D

I wrote up a "To Do" list.

I had a plan.

I was so ready to KILL assignments.

And then.

Life happened.


 




RUN AWAY.

;A;

I only had a few things to do.

Then, like, 10 other items got added to the list.


I feel like I'm dragging myself across a never-ending terrain of work.


I'm just staring at my work and my teachers and my stuff and I'm like:


I feel like I'm going to go to bed and wake up like:


And my work is all like:


Making fun of me.

AAAAAAAAAUGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

So...Valentine's Day is on Friday.

Yes, I got Tyler presents and a card.

He got the card in the mail...he promised to not open it until Friday though.

But, no, we aren't seeing each other on Valentine's Day.

But we are seeing each other on the 22nd.


I'm really excited.

BUT FOR NOW.

I'm stressed. And working hard.


And I have no time for reading.

So...that's what is happening with me.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale