STUCK. I'M STUCK.


Yes.

OKAY!

I graduated.

WHEE YAY YAY PARTY WHEE


Moving on.

I finished the Selection trilogy off last week and I'm just...

glad it's over.

But now I'm stuck in my reading process/progress.

There's just

SO MANY BOOKS TO READ.

WHICH ONE SHALL I CHOOSE.


I want to read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

BUT NOPE I AM WAIT-LISTED FOR IT IN THE LIBRARY SYSTEM AND I AM NOT PAYING $10 FOR THE KINDLE VERSION.

Sooooo...

kind of going in circles.

But it shall be resolved.

Of course, I have summer laziness combined with busyness so I'm in a constant struggle.

 
That's my story.
 
ISN'T THIS PICTURE BEAUTIFUL:
 
 


IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 YET

SHAME ON YOU

AND GO SEE IT.

I will review it soon c:

Love y'all!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale