Shipping Names In Real Life

So, my boyfriend (Tyler) and I came up with a ship name for ourselves.

Tymanda.

Which is totally and completely epic.

But the other day, we were trying to come with up a ship name for his older brother (Nathan) and his new (and first :'D ) girlfriend (Joy).

*squee*

After experimenting with several options we came up with a final product.

...........*drumroll*...................

Joythan.

*fanfare*

:D

I decided to text Nathan explaining our shenanigans and his and Joy's ship name.

He said that his ship would fly and shine with all of the radiance of the sun and moon combined.

For some reason, the ship from Peter Pan came into my head.

AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND:



NATHAN HAHAHA YOUR SHIP SAILS ITSELF.

SO IT'LL NEVER GO DOWN

AND PEOPLE CAN'T UNBOARD IT.

JOYTHAN IS INVINCIBLE.

*laughs for eternity*

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale