IT'S BEEN WAYYYYYY TOO LONG

Hi guys.

Amanda here.

Yeah, I haven't posted on here in 20 days.

That's not good.

CUE BLOG POST.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can probably guess why I've been gone.

Yeah, I'm busy.

I was going to say something sarcastic like "That's right! I've been fighting Greek monsters" but no.

I'm not in the mood.


BOOK LIFE:

I have read 22 books so far this year.

I finished "The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert" by Rosaria Champagne Butterfield today.

IT WAS SUPERB. <3

I am 60 pages away from finishing "Thriving at College" by Alex Chediak.

After finishing and reviewing these two books, I will read Ruins by Dan Wells which Tyler lent to me this past Saturday.

All he said was his feels matched the title.

Uh-oh.

SCHOOL LIFE:

I...want to say a lot of things.

Some not-so-good.

Basically, I sum up my school life like this:

I want to run far, far away.


I have my two AP Exams coming...WAY sooner than I thought.

I'm not stressed over them at all, I just don't want to do them.

3 and a half hours per test...

Not exactly looking forward to that.

And I'm just so restless.

I feel like I've outgrown this lifestyle of mine and I can't wait to venture out on my own and be an adult.

Seriously, college needs to hurry.

I'm not a kid anymore.

So...yeah, I'm kind of just frustrated.

But it'll be all over soon.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale