Book Reaction/Minireview: RUSSIAN ROULETTE

NO SPOILERS PRESENT






There's always that said day when you finish the last book one of your favorite authors. I thought I had done this when I finished OBLIVION more than a year ago. The Alex Rider books were done, as Mr. Horowitz had said multiple times, and OBLIVION was the last book in his Power of Five/Gatekeepers series.

So when I finished OBLIVION, I thought I wouldn't have any more Horowitz novels to read.

Well, guess what?



I found out this book existed and promptly ordered it and shuffled it into my reading schedule.


...


I finished it last night.


The best I can say is that this novel is classic Horowitz. It's pulse-pounding, it's exciting, and it's all about YASSEN! What more could an Alex Rider fan want?


Seriously. If you've read Alex Rider, read this book. It's wonderful and sheds light on many Yasseny things.

9/10.

-MechEngie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale