Book Reaction/Minireview: DAMNED

THIS POST CONTAINS NO SPOILERS, ASIDE FROM BOOKFLAP INFO.







This morning I finished Damned. 
















Let's talk about the part where Aurora is Lust from FMA. Why does every book character worth mentioning have a doppelganger in FMA? Because SCIENCE!


And dandelion Dantalion is Kasper from Jormungand.

I like his eyelashes.




After finishing the book, I sat there.

LIKE THIS!

STEP 1: 'I think they accidentally the whole thing'

STEP 2: 'Oh.'


STEP 3: '... ...'

STEP 4:  'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

STEP 5: 'BUT WAIT!' (I got feels from looking at this picture... Guilty Crown<3)

STEP 6: 'THERE'S A THIRD ONE! AND I HAVE AMAZON CREDIT!'



STEP 7: *ORDERS IT!*

STEP 8: 'WHAT DO I DO UNTIL IT GETS HERE.'


9/10 because MC was overly whiny.

-MechEngie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale