Update from Amanda!

Hi guys!
So today I finished Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.


On a scale of 100 points, I give it 97 out of 100 c:

I take away those 3 points due to immense amounts of cussing and sex and stuff. (Note: there were no actual sex scenes, so that's awesome c: )

Besides that, it was AMAZING and very thought-provoking.

I recommend it to fangirls and fanboys.

SO FAR I have read a total of 11 books this year.


Before I Fall by Lauren OliverTwelfth Night by William Shakespeare
Disneylanders by Kate  AbbottEleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareClockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareFangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
 
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater




The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
 
 
Yup~
 
I COUNT TWELFTH NIGHT BECAUSE WE TOOK A TON OF TIME ON IT AND I READ THE WHOLE PLAY AND DESERVE CREDIT FOR THAT.
 
Anyway.
 
We will be reading The Old Man and the Sea and The Stranger in AP Lit soon...so two more books!!
 
And I will be reading "Tiger Lily" and other books on my own time c:
 
I reviewed Eleanor & Park as well as Before I Fall today. The reviews are being uploaded.
 
I will review Disneylanders tomorrow c:
 
Byes!
 
~Amanda
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale