Amanda Reading Update (03-26-2014)!!

Due to busyness, exhaustion, not being able to film, having camera problems (full memory card, low battery while trying to film), SLOW INTERNET, and other factors, I have not been able to upload some reviews/vlogs I have made and I have not been able to make a general vlog (update vlog) about what's going on in my reading sphere.

So, I'm making an update blog.

Because I'm currently trying to upload my Divergent movie review.

And I gotta make this quick so the video will upload faster.

SO.

Today I finished reading Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor.

It was really sad.

And that makes 16 out of 50 books read.

Which puts me 5 books ahead of schedule.

Which is totally fantastic.

So, the big question?

"Amanda, what are you reading next???"

Drumroll, please...

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....


Alright, feels, here we go.

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale