Hello

Hello, everyone :)

My name is Amanda M. Heck.
I am currently 16 years of age.
I am a Christian.
I love books.
I am a straight A student (except for math).
I have a passion for running.
I have an amazing, Percy-Jackson-adorable boyfriend.
I am extremely shy.
I have an infatuation with the color blue.
I wish I owned an owl.
Anything else you want to know?
Just ask :)

Summer is quickly approaching, as is the end of my Junior year.
Which means a ton of free time for...READING. <3

I currently have a book list (in no particular order):

-Divergent by Veronica Roth
-The Kane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan
-Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
-The Partials series by Dan Wells
-The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I have Kleenex at hand)
-The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

This list WILL grow :) Definitely.

Well, I must go and work on my final project for Marine Biology and prepare for tomorrow.

Have a lovely evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale