Announcements

Hey, guys!

So, as I have already said, I am back from my summer camp and I have MANY things to tell you!

Firstly, I forgot to mention that I read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley in my books-I-read-during-my-high-school-years-list. Yup.

Secondly, I will be making my book review for Fahrenheit 451 very soon!

Thirdly, I found out on Friday that my summer assignment for AP Literature is to read The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, write 10 dialectical journals (this is easy to do), and to write an essay answering one of three given prompts. Not too bad!

Fourthly, I am currently at my dad's house and have been since yesterday. This is why I have not made another vlog. But I will be returning home tonight and will be home until this Saturday (I am leaving for vacation on Saturday)! I will be seeing Tyler someday this week (he will be coming to my house), and we WILL be creating a vlog (maybe even more than 1!) together. :) So, be looking for that!

Thank you guys so much for reading my blogs and watching my vlogs. If you ever have any questions or book suggestions, just leave a comment on here or on my YouTube channel!

Be back soon!

~Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale