My Life At the Present

Hey, guys, it's Amanda.

I've been dying to read, but I'm super busy.

In fact, I really shouldn't be writing this post, but I feel the urge to update the blog.

I've not been busy ALL Senior year.

But now we have 14 days left, not counting weekends or Memorial Day.

And then after those 14 days of school, we have 4 days until we graduate, not counting that weekend.

June 12th guys.

That's the day I get liberated from high school.

Meanwhile.

I've been smashed with final projects.

 

That represents me hating my non-busy life and then colliding with my final projects.

And I'm just like:


Whoa, where did those come from.

And then I realized how close the end of school was.

And the due dates of the projects.

And now I'm like:


And my reaction at the end of all of this is:


Yeah, it's not great.

But I'll get through it :)

ANYWAY MY READING STATUS.

I will be re-reading The Selection and The Elite by Kiera Cass because the final book in the trilogy, The One, just came out on May 6th.





(I just realized the covers are the colors of the American flag. Because the main girl's name is America. Wow, lol.)

I read The Selection and The Elite this past year. But I want to refresh before The One. (And yes, both of those re-reads will count in my books read this year)

That's all :)

Bye~

~Amanda
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale