HELLO!!! AMANDA IS BACK!!!


THAT'S RIGHT!!!

My freshman year of college ends next Friday, May 8th! How the time has flown...I promise to write more on my college adventures soon. For now, this is a brief blurb on my reading!

Thus far, I have read 10 out of 50 books for my Goodreads goal.

The one without a picture is Homeward Bound by Elaine May, which I had to read for my History course.

In fact, all of these except the two on the top to the left were books I had to read for school!

I AM RISING BACK TO BINGE-READING.

I read The Year of the Rat (2nd from the top left) by Clare Furniss within one day (this past Sunday) and I read The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom yesterday. I LOVED both books. They were absolutely fantastic.

Currently, I am reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, which is the second book in The Lunar Chronicles. The fourth and final book, Winter, will be released later this year. I just went and bought Cress, the third book, a few days ago along with my very own copy of Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (see my review on this book!).

I am looking forward to a summer of working and reading and vlogging! You are all amazing. Thanks for viewing and boosting my blog. I super appreciate it. I never thought I'd be noticed!

YouTube: Apanda Books
Twitter: @bookishlysweet
Instagram: am_theheck

LOVE YOU ALL!

-Amanda Heck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale