Amanda: 2019




Wow, this blog died! My life got insanely busy, but I never stopped reading. In fact, since 2012, I have managed to read over 60 books a year, even while in college!

Tyler, the other blog writer on here, is now my fiance as of 2016, and Jasmine, our friend, has gone MIA, but still reads.

I have two blogs linked to this account: this one, and Fawn & Lamb, which is the blog I have been working more on. Since my last post on this blog in 2017, I have been working majorly on my health since my official diagnosis of Type 2 bipolar in 2016. Before then, I had been suffering major panic attacks and from suicidal thoughts, but I am now more healthy than I have ever been. I'm stable, on good medications, and in a happy place. I am now working through my Master's for Education and teaching credential in the hope of teaching English, as well as in the hope of inspiring and empowering students to fall in love with books, words, and writing.

I am planning on picking this blog back up and getting back into writing reviews, especially in the wake of my eldest future brother-in-law publishing his first book! I am nearly done with it, and may I say it is definitely one of my favorite books I have ever read. No lie, and no bias. Just truth.

Bookishlysweet is still alive!

DISCLAIMER: I used to film book reviews and upload them to my YouTube channel. However, due to severe cringe and my students finding my old videos, I deleted them all, which is why some posts on this blog show removed YouTube videos. I may plan to upload video reviews once again in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nico di Angelo

BOOK REVIEW: THE DARKEST MINDS BY ALEXANDRA BRACKEN

Review: Sylo by D.J. MacHale